- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- CBRE Group acquires Louisville, Kentucky affiliate
- Academy Sports to enter Louisville, Ky. market
Hopkinsville, Ky. New York City-based Nassimi Realty said Thursday that Citi Trends has leased 12,000 sq. ft. at Park Plaza shopping center in Hopkinsville, Ky.
The 133,000-sq.-ft., Nassimi Realty-owned and -managed center is also tenanted by Big Lots, Dollar General, Peddler’s Mall, Sally Beauty, and more.
The new Citi Trends is slated to host a grand opening on Oct. 28.