- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Carpinteria, Calif. -- CKE Restaurants is planning to expand its Hardee's footprint in the Minneapolis area over the next several years and sees the potential to develop more than 59 new restaurants in the market.
“We are excited to expand in the Minneapolis area, and we're now looking for experienced multi-unit operators to join the brand,” said Jim Sullivan, CKE's senior VP domestic franchise development.