- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
Bentonville, Ark. Wal-Mart is testing a new classified section on its consumer site, Walmart.com. The site, which is in beta format, at walmart.oodle.com, allows users search and post listings for items ranging from pets to homes to jobs.
Buyers and sellers interact directly with each other. Parties interested in buying a certain item can reach the seller via e-mail provided on the site.