- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
The Promenade Shops at Centerra and the City of Loveland, Colo., are gearing up for a single September evening event that combines local artists, musicians and a one-night-only VIP shopping experience.
The Art of Fashion takes over The Promenade Shops at Centerra on Sept. 22 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., and offers one-night-only shopping discounts, complimentary drinks, hors d’oeuvres, in-store events, door prizes, chair massages, makeovers, demonstrations and more.
Fifteen local artists will work on an original piece of artwork and live music will play as visitors shop specials offers throughout the center; Bent Fork the Grill will host a VIP lounge with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and $3 Italian Margaritas.
“We are very excited to be teaming up with such talented artists and the City of Loveland to offer this wonderful event to our customers,” said Tiffany Villavicencio, marketing coordinator at The Promenade Shops at Centerra.
The Promenade Shops at Centerra, located in Loveland at the northeast corner of I-25 and Highway 34, features over 70 stores and restaurants.