- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Washington, D.C. -- Combined Properties announced that Scott Kend has joined the company as senior director of development & acquisitions, charged with leading Combined's efforts to acquire new value-add retail shopping centers and mixed-use development projects on the West Coast.
Kend will also be responsible for redeveloping portions of Combined's portfolio of retail centers in the Southern California region, as well as working on its mixed-use developments.