- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Washington, D.C. -- Combined Properties announced that Scott Kend has joined the company as senior director of development & acquisitions, charged with leading Combined's efforts to acquire new value-add retail shopping centers and mixed-use development projects on the West Coast.
Kend will also be responsible for redeveloping portions of Combined's portfolio of retail centers in the Southern California region, as well as working on its mixed-use developments.