- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- July Fourth apparel shoppers go online
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- comScore: Q1 digital spend hits $63.4 billion; desktop up 12%, mobile 23%
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
New York City -- More than $17.5 billion has been spent online for the November-December 2010 holiday season to donate , marking a 12% increase versus the corresponding days last year, comScore reported on Wednesday.
The most recent week saw four individual days eclipse $800 million in spending, led by Cyber Monday, which became the heaviest online spending day on record at $1.028 billion. Nov. 30 reached $911 million, making it the third heaviest online spending day on record, with Wednesday ($868 million) and Thursday ($850 million) also reaching high levels, although growth rates for the season subsided in the latter half of the week and through the weekend.