- Private equity could ramp up ROI by emphasizing brands, customers
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: E-commerce spreads across the enterprise
- Report: Investor urges changes at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Capital Business Credit: Holiday season will experience moderate growth
New York -- Consumer confidence unexpectedly declined in July to the lowest level this year as Americans over concerns about the economy, Bloomberg reported.
The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan index of consumer sentiment dropped to 72 this month from June’s 73.2 reading. The metric was projected to rise to 73.5, according to a economists surveyed by Bloomberg News.