- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Marina Del Ray, Calif. -- Cooking.com and recipe video website Good Bite announced that Cooking.com will be building and managing a new online kitchenware store for Good Bite.
The partnership will allow Cooking.com to offer a branded and tailored kitchenware and cookware assortment in an online store specifically for the Good Bite audience. In addition, the store will feature exclusive products developed by Cooking.com and Good Bite. The Good Bite store will feature the tools needed right alongside the recipes it features, and will enhance the overall experience of the site.