- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Dallas -- Corner Bakery Cafe rounded out 2013 with a multi-unit restaurant development agreement and plans to open eight new restaurants in the Sacramento area with new franchise partner East Bay Restaurants, Pleasanton, Calif.
East Bay Restaurants, which owns and operates 48 Burger King and seven Taco Bell restaurants, plans to open its first cafe in 2014 and the remaining sites over the next five years.
"We're thrilled to wrap up 2013 with this great news regarding our latest agreement," said Gregg Koffler, VP of franchise sales for Corner Bakery Cafe. “Sacramento is the perfect place to continue our expansion plans as the brand looks to numerous new locations and even more fans on the West Coast."
Currently, Corner Bakery has more than 160 company-owned and franchised locations in 17 states and Washington, D.C.