- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Dallas -- Corner Bakery Cafe has launched a complete redesign of its CornerBakeryCafe.com website that allows customers to personalize their online and offline experience with their local Corner Bakery Café store.
The new website, created by digital agency Rockfish, provides customers with a seamless, interactive experience across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Diana Hovey, chief marketing officer for Corner Bakery Cafe, said the new site is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's consumer while supporting the fast-casual franchise chain's goal to more than double its U.S. footprint in the next three to four years. The company currently operates more than 150 company-owned and franchised locations around the country.
"I'm thrilled with our new website,” Hovey said. “Its responsive design is engaging and simple to use on any platform, while retaining the Corner Bakery Cafe branding and guest experience."
In addition to menu, nutrition and ordering information, the redesigned site also offers a “shuffle” option to randomly select items, a location finder, social sharing capabilities and online takeout ordering.