- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
Deerfield, Ill. -- Cosi announced the appointment of Carin L. Stutz as the company's new CEO and president beginning Jan.1. She also will join the Cosi board of directors.
Stutz, 55, joins Cosi from Brinker International, where she was president of global business development, leading all aspects of franchise development and operations for 240 Chili's and Maggiano's restaurants around the globe.