- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Geneseo, N.Y. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that CountryMax, a family-owned and operated retailer of pet, farm and lawn & garden supplies, has opened at Geneseo Towne Plaza, in Geneseo, N.Y.
CountryMax opened at the center April 4th and occupies 17,600 sq. ft. In addition to CountryMax, the center is anchored by The Goodwill Store and Grossman’s Bargain Outlet.