- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Burlington, Mass. -- Demandware said Tuesday that Crabtree & Evelyn has re-launched its U.S. e-commerce site, Crabtree-evelyn.com, on the Demandware Commerce platform. In addition, Crabtree & Evelyn is leveraging Demandware’s web design capabilities to extend the online shopping experience to smartphones and tablets.
The 500+-store Crabtree & Evelyn also plans to use Demandware Commerce to support its global expansion strategy.
“As a global brand focused on growth, we needed a flexible solution — a platform that will enable us to rapidly expand our business and create highly customized, personalized brand experiences across channels and geographies. We chose Demandware’s cloud solution for its continual innovation and platform extensibility. Demandware Commerce will accelerate our time to market and enable us to grow our strategic digital channel,” said Kevin Coen, Crabtree & Evelyn president of the Americas.
Crabtree & Evelyn worked with Demandware LINK Solution Partner, SapientNitro, on the development and system integration of its new site. In addition, Crabtree & Evelyn leveraged several pre-built integrations to third-party technologies available through the Demandware LINK Technology Marketplace.