- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
C. Cretors and Co. offers the Nacho Tray Warmer for use in concessions stands, convenience stores, stadiums and theaters.
Equipped with Cretors’ exclusive recirculating hot air “Cornditioner” system, the Cretors Tray Warmer reduces energy consumption while maintaining the temperature of the product.
Storing and heating up to 20 standard nacho trays, it is equipped with three adjustable wire racks to accommodate packages of different sizes. The stainless-steel case is easy to clean and maintain, and will not warp or bend under high temperatures. Each case is available with customizable sign options, including reversible lighted signs for ideal merchandising. Cretors also makes a full line of concession equipment for popcorn, cotton candy, caramel corn and hot dogs, plus topping and dispensing equipment, and warming and display cabinets.