- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Smyrna, Ga. -- Westchester, Ill.-based Tri-Land Properties announced Tuesday that the redevelopment of The Crossings at Four Corners has launched in Smyrna, Ga.
Eight acres of the project will be home to a 96,000-sq.-ft. Kroger, the company’s largest grocery store in the Atlanta market.
In addition to the new Kroger, the redevelopment The Crossings at Four Corners will include the installation of a traffic light at the North property line of the project and South Cobb Drive, the renovation of 60,000 sq. ft. of retail space and the development of eight outparcels available for sale or lease; as well as a 25,000-sq.-ft. pad available for a new anchor tenant, located adjacent to Kroger.
Currently 153,000 sq. ft., the completed center will reach 230,000 sq. ft. Tri-Land de-tenanted the project prior to the launch of redevelopment.