- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Bayer Properties names senior VP development and construction
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
Peoria, Ill. — Cullinan Properties has announced the appointment of Masood Aini as VP investments in the company’s Chicago office.
With eight years of commercial real estate experience, Aini comes to the firm from Trevi Retail in New York, where he served as director of acquisitions and Leasing responsible for internal leasing efforts and the sourcing, underwriting and valuing of Manhattan retail condominiums and mixed-use assets.