- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- CVS 'My Weekly Ad' program creates loyal customers, strong sales
Woonsocket, R.I. -- CVS Caremark has appointed Tracy Bahl to the position of executive VP, health plans. In this role, Bahl will lead the teams responsible for supporting health plan clients while also offering health plans guidance.
Bahl has nearly 30 years of experience as a health care executive, including 10 years at UnitedHealth Group Inc., where he served as the CEO of the Uniprise division, which encompassed the company's national accounts business, consumer health business, financial services business, and service and technology operations. He also worked for Cigna Healthcare in a variety of regional and national health plan roles. Most recently, Bahl worked for General Atlantic, a global growth equity investment firm, where he supported a number of portfolio companies and investment activities in the healthcare space as a special advisor on the healthcare team.