- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- CVS 'My Weekly Ad' program creates loyal customers, strong sales
Woonsocket, R.I. - Accordant Health Services, a subsidiary of CVS Caremark, has launched an updated website and member portal, which provides new features and services for program members and is designed to help support and improve member engagement and participation for clients.
Accordant.com now provides eligible members with online access to educational materials, videos, communication tools and community resources that encompass 17 conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease and sickle cell disease.
"The launch of our member portal marks an important milestone for Accordant," said Trip Hofer, president of Accordant Health Services. "While most health management organizations position online tools and services as distinct and separate from those provided on the telephone or via mail, we recognize that health care doesn't happen at a single point in time or through only one channel. The updated member portal at Accordant.com offers a digital experience that further enables Accordant to proactively support and empower individuals with rare conditions to improve their total health and manage their multiple and complex needs."