- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Oracle Industry Connect speakers focus on enabling growth
Parkesburg, Pa. — CVS/Pharmacy recently opened a 7,940-sq.-ft. store at the Parkesburg Shopping Center in Parkesburg, Pa. CVS purchased the business of the location’s previous occupant, Longenecker Pharmacy, an independent, family-owned chain.
The 56,652-sq.-ft. development is exclusively leased and managed by Levin management. The center serves a population of more than 34,600 people within a five-mile radius. Average household income is more than $67,500. Daily traffic count is about 23,800 vehicles.