- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
Nashville, Tenn. - Cybera Inc., has hired Jeremy Landa as it new senior VP of finance Jeremy Landa. Landa will be part of Cybera’s executive team, responsible for providing strategic financial leadership to support the company’s growth and expansion.
Prior to joining Cybera, Landa served as CFO of Simplex Healthcare. During his career, Landa also oversaw the corporate strategic planning process for Gaylord Entertainment.
"We are excited to welcome Jeremy to our rapidly growing team," said Cybera CEO Cliff Duffey, "I am confident that his diverse background in financial leadership will benefit Cybera during this unprecedented time of growth in our company.”