- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
DAVACO, Inc., the national leading provider of retail services, announced that Lora Churcher has been named director of national accounts for DAVACO’s brand development division. In this role, Churcher is responsible for new business development and the management of existing accounts for national consumer brands of soft line products.
Churcher joins DAVACO with a wide range of experience in retail and brand development with nationwide brands that include Michael Kors, DKNY and O Oscar. Prior to joining DAVACO, Churcher served as the director of account management for Kramer Design Group. She has also been employed with Lifestyle Forms as sales and marketing manager and at style365.com as a marketing and promotions coordinator.