- DDR launches effort to recapture anchor stores
- DDR CEO Daniel Hurwitz to exit, company launches search for new chief
- DDR and Blackstone to acquire 76 shopping centers for $1.975 billion
- DDR rolls out additional centers with Tesla Supercharger
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
Beachwood, Ohio -- DDR Corp. announced that senior executive VP and CFO David J. Oakes has been named president of the company, effective Jan. 1.
Oakes will remain CFO, and will continue to report to CEO Daniel B. Hurwitz.
Oakes joined DDR as executive VP of finance and chief investment officer in April 2007. He was promoted to senior EVP finance and chief investment officer in December 2008, and CFO in February 2010.