- DDR launches effort to recapture anchor stores
- DDR and Blackstone to acquire 76 shopping centers for $1.975 billion
- DDR CEO Daniel Hurwitz to exit, company launches search for new chief
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
Beachwood, Ohio -- DDR Corp. has announced the appointment of Martin McGreevy as senior VP and chief marketing officer for the company.
McGreevy is charged with establishing and executing the company's corporate messaging, branding and marketing strategy.
Prior to joining DDR, McGreevy was president of Cyclonix Inc., a San Jose, Calif.-based marketing and consulting firm.