- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- ‘Virtual’ Mitchell Modell welcomes shoppers to Modell’s Times Square flagship
Palo Alto, Calif. — A subsidiary of General Growth Properties has partnered with Deliv, a company that provides national multichannel retailers with low-cost same-day delivery through crowd-sourced drivers. The initiative aims to meet evolving consumer demands for swifter delivery.
Services will begin at four GGP properties: Stonestown Galleria in San Francisco, Eastridge in San Jose, Glendale Galleria in Los Angeles and Oakbrook Center in Chicago. Shoppers will purchase online from participating retailers and receive deliveries the same day. Shoppers can also purchase goods at the mall and order same-day delivery. The cost is the same or less than standard shipping.