- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Wal-Mart Plans to Take Leadership Role in Energy, Trade, Health Care
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Beijing, Dell announced a deal Monday to sell its products through Gome, China's largest consumer-electronics retailer. Dell will begin selling its PCs in about 50 major Gome stores from early October and expand its presence into the first half of next year.
Dell said it had previously announced similar distribution relationships with Bic Camera Inc. in Japan, The Carphone Warehouse in Britain and Wal-Mart in the United States.