- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Webinar: What to Do NOW to Protect Stores Against Data Breaches
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
San Mateo, Calif. -- DemandTec, the collaborative optimization network for retailers and consumer products companies, announced that it has acquired substantially all of the assets of Applied Intelligence Solutions, LLC (AIS), a developer of intelligent software solutions for the retail enterprise with a specific focus on softline retailers.
With this transaction, DemandTec has secured intellectual property applying complex pattern recognition techniques to softline and other short lifecycle retail categories. Additionally, the transaction brings to DemandTec industry expertise in software application development for retail softlines.