- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Irvine, Calif. -- KTGY Group, Architecture and Planning, said that Diane's Beachwear will be opening its newest store in Scottsdale, Ariz., at the Scottsdale Quarter in early March.
The new 1,200-sq.-ft. flagship store represents the 19-store chain's debut outside of California. KTGY is the architect for the new Diane's Beachwear store. Skyline Development and Construction of Norco, Calif., is the general contractor.
Diane's Beachwear will join retailers A/X Armani Exchange, west elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, H&M, Nike, Apple and iPic Theaters at the Scottsdale Quarter.