- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Revel Systems partners with local retailers on pop-up in San Francisco
Pittsburgh – Dick’s Sporting Goods is opening a new store in Petaluma, Calif., with a three-day grand opening weekend celebration beginning Friday, June 7. The location be the retailer's 28th store in the state of California and its 523rd nationwide.
"We're pleased to be opening a new Dick’s Sporting Goods store in Petaluma, which will enable us to better serve the needs of athletes in the community," said Lauren Hobart , chief marketing officer, Dick’s Sporting Goods..