- CBRE Group acquires Louisville, Kentucky affiliate
- Academy Sports to enter Louisville, Ky. market
- Ross Dress for Less to open new stores in Georgia, Kentucky
- Mid-America arranges sale of Buttermilk Towne Center
- Dick’s Sporting Goods’ president and COO stepping down at year-end; merchandise VP also resigns
Pittsburgh – Dick’s Sporting Goods is opening new stores in Wyoming and Kentucky on Oct. 25. The new stores are located at the Eastridge Mall in Casper, Wy., and Gary Farms in Bowling Green, Ky.
The Casper store will be Dick’s first store in Wyoming, and the Bowling Green will be the retailer’s ninth store in Kentucky. Dick’s will have a total of 547 stores as of Oct. 25.