- Mastercard holiday wrap-up report: Holiday sales up 5.5%, strongest increase in five years
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- J.C. Penney adopts poison pill
- Retailers post strong November sales, apparel a top-performer
- SpendingPulse survey shows uptick heading into holidays
Stamford, Conn. The consumer lending unit of General Electric Co. has signed a seven-year deal to provide consumer credit -card programs for Dick's Sporting Goods.
The deal announced Wednesday between GE Capital Retail Consumer Finance and Dick's includes the private label credit card and the co-branded Dick's MasterCard program.