- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Chattanooga, Tenn. — Dick’s Sporting Goods is moving across the street from the periphery of the Monroeville Mall in Monroeville, Pa., into the mall, according to CBL & Associates Properties, the mall’s owner. The existing Dick’s Sporting Goods will remain open until the new store completes construction. Plans call for a grand opening this summer.
“This redevelopment, as well as the previous addition of the Cinemark Theatre, represents our ongoing commitment to reinvest in the growth of our centers and provide shoppers with a broader range of shopping, dining and entertainment options,” said Stephen Lebovitz, president and chief executive officer, CBL & Associates Properties.