- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Bayer Properties names senior VP development and construction
Irvine, Calif. Diedrich Coffee announced that James L. Harris has joined the company as VP of sales. Harris will manage the company’s sales team throughout the United States and Canada.
Harris was most recently with Hansen's Beverage Co. as the VP of international sales for the Monster Energy Drink brand.