- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Oracle Industry Connect speakers focus on enabling growth
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
New York -- Disney Store was honored as Innovator of the Year at the 2012 Oracle Retail Excellence Awards. The awards were announced at the annual Oracle Retail CrossTalk event, held June 26-28, at Swissôtel, Chicago.
Other Oracle award recipients included Urban Outfitters, in the category of “Outstanding Achievement in Customer Experience,” and Abercrombie & Fitch, in the category of “Outstanding Achievement in Business Performance.”
In addition, Michael Belk, CIO of Belk Inc., was named “CIO of the Year,’ and Julius Odian, VP technology and development, Falabella Group, was honored as “Retail Executive of the Year.”
The annual awards are designed to recognize Oracle retail customers’ use of technology to achieve goals in business performance, innovation, and customer experience.