- Simon Property taps Zoomingo app for holiday promotions
- Simon to spin off strip centers and smaller malls
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Wayfair expands lease for planned Boston headquarters expansion
- Four new retailers sign into Brea Mall in Brea, Calif.
New York -- Brixmor Property Group announced that Dollar Tree has opened an 8,000-sq.-ft. store at Rose Pavilion, in Pleasanton, Calif., and will open a 9,000-sq.-ft. store at Ridgeview Centre, in Wise, Va.
Brixmor Property Group, based in New York City, owns both Rose Pavilion and Ridgeview Centre.