- Keeping the smart in smartphones
- Motorola Solutions unveils tablet built for enterprise users; first solutions focused on retail
- Starbucks expands mobile payment options
- Domino’s Pizza posts customer comments on Times Square billboard
- CiCi's Pizza selects strategy partner to add 500 restaurants over 8-10 years
Ann Arbor, Mich. -- Domino's Pizza is launching its brand new Android smartphone ordering app. With the launch, and in addition to its existing iPhone app which debuted last June, Domino's will now offer its mobile ordering app to more than 80% of smartphones.
The new app, which is compatible with Android version 2.1 and higher, extends many of the features of Domino's online ordering platform including: coupon search, full national menu, GPS store locator and the ability to follow orders with Domino's Tracker.
The Android application joins an already successful mobile and online ordering platform. Domino's app for iPhone and iPod touch achieved $1 million in total sales in just 28 days, and just three months after its release, the app achieved more than $1 million in sales in a single week. Mobile ordering, along with traditional online ordering, makes up 30% of Domino's sales.