- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Roger Farah to retire from Ralph Lauren
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
Costa Mesa, Calif. -- Donahue Schriber said Friday that executive VP Michele Babcock will resign the company, effective March 31.
During her 15-year tenure, Babcock led the leasing and remerchandising of 33 centers encompassing four million sq. ft. to record performance levels, according to the company.
Babcock said she is retiring from Donahue Schriber in order to travel, spend more time with her family and focus on charitable pursuits.