- Men's Wearhouse succession plan: Founder Zimmer to step down as CEO
- Zimmer may seek return to Men’s Wearhouse
- Men's Wearhouse opens first Big & Tall store in Manhattan
- GenSent Insights: Men’s Wearhouse image taking a bit hit online from Zimmer-board controversy
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder George Zimmer
Houston -- Men's Wearhouse announced Wednesday that Douglas S. Ewert has officially succeeded founder George Zimmer as the company’s president and CEO.
The announcement was made at the retailer’s Annual Shareholder Meeting. As previously announced, Zimmer will continue as executive chairman of the board of directors.