Richmond, Va. -- Five retailers have signed five leases, taking a total of 23,700 sq. ft. of retail space in the metropolitan Richmond, Va., market, according to Divaris Real Estate, Inc., the broker representing the retailers.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants signed for 11,500 sq. ft. at Short Pump Town Center in Richmond. DRE represented the landlord, Forest City Enterprises.
- Both Sleepy’s and Mexican grill Qdoba inked deals for 6,000 sq. ft. and 2,400 sq. ft. respectively at Divaris-leased Stonebridge Shopping center in Richmond.
- Stepping Out Dance Studio leased 2,000 sq. ft. in Village Commons Shopping Center in South Chesterfield, Va. Divaris Property Management Corp. manages the center. DRE represented the landlord, HODA Investments.
- Amora Spa and Nail Salon will take 1,800 sq. ft. in Divaris-leased Shoppes at Belvedere in Richmond. DRE represented Shoppes at Belvedere, the landlord.
- Divaris Real Estate and Divaris Property Management Corp. are divisions of The Divaris Group.