- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Dunkin’ Brands extends CEO contract through 2018
Canton, Mass. Dunkin Brands said Wednesday that Nigel Travis will replace Jon Luther as chief executive, effective Jan. 6. Luther will remain the company’s executive chairman.
Previously, Travis was president and chief executive of Papa John’s International, Louisville, Ky. John H. Schnatter, Papa John’s founder and chairman, will replace Travis on an interim basis while the company seeks a replacement.