- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Dunkin' Brands to open 27 new locations in Louisiana
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 500 stores in India via franchise with local partner
- Dunkin’ Donuts announces agreement for 16 new locations across Florida
- Dunkin’ Donuts signs agreements for 12 new units in Tampa
Canton, Mass. Dunkin Brands said Wednesday that Nigel Travis will replace Jon Luther as chief executive, effective Jan. 6. Luther will remain the company’s executive chairman.
Previously, Travis was president and chief executive of Papa John’s International, Louisville, Ky. John H. Schnatter, Papa John’s founder and chairman, will replace Travis on an interim basis while the company seeks a replacement.