- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin’ Donuts has signed a franchise agreement with Vietnam Food and Beverage Co. Ltd. for the development of Dunkin' Donuts restaurants across the country over the next several years, with the first locations planned for the Ho Chi Minh city area.
“We are excited to partner with Vietnam Food and Beverage Co. Ltd., which has a deep knowledge of the Vietnamese consumer, to open the first Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in Vietnam,” said Giorgio Minardi, president, Dunkin' Brands International.”
Dunkin' Donuts currently has more than 10,000 restaurants around the world in 32 countries, including more than 1,450 locations in Southeast Asia. In 2012, the brand entered several new markets, including India and Guatemala, and announced expansions in a number of existing markets, including Chile, Colombia and Germany. Dunkin' Donuts' sister brand, Baskin-Robbins, entered Vietnam in January 2012 and currently has 13 locations in the country.