- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Dunkin’ Donuts opens 75 U.S. locations in first half of 2010
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts announced the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with a newly formed subsidiary of Sizzling Platter, LLC (Sizzling Donuts, LLC) for 11 new restaurants in Denver, and eight in El Paso, Texas.
The company also acquired two additional existing restaurants in El Paso.