- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Dunkin’ Donuts opens 75 U.S. locations in first half of 2010
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin’ Donuts announced the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with two franchise groups to develop 11 restaurants throughout New Orleans.
The two franchise groups and their development plans include:
- Alaa and Dhiya Esmail plan to develop six restaurants in New Orleans. Their first restaurant is planned to open in 2013 and the remainder by 2016.
- BBC Foods, LLC plans to develop five new restaurants in New Orleans. Led by Bhavin and Bharat Chauhan, their first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the reminder by 2018.