- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Dunkin’ Donuts announces agreement for 16 new locations across Florida
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 500 stores in India via franchise with local partner
- Dunkin’ Donuts signs agreements for 12 new units in Tampa
- Dunkin' Brands to open 27 new locations in Louisiana
New York City -- Dunkin' Donuts is looking to expand in the western part of the country. The chain said it is actively seeking franchisees for parts of Colorado, Texas, Nebraska, Oklahoma and New Mexico, regions in which the Dunkin barely has a presence.
To entice would-be franchisees, the company will offer reduced royalty fees and extra money for local advertising.
Dunkin's parent company, Dunkin' Brands Group, went public in July, saying it wanted to pay down debt so it could expand outside New England to other parts of the country and abroad.