- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Dunkin’ Donuts opens 75 U.S. locations in first half of 2010
CANTON, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts has signed a multi-unit store development agreement with existing franchisee Sizzling Donuts, LLC for 16 new restaurants in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The first restaurant is planned to open in 2013 and the remainder by 2018.
In February 2012, Sizzling Platter, LLC formed the subsidiary Sizzling Donuts, LLC and signed their first multi-unit agreement with Dunkin' Donuts to develop 11 new restaurants in Denver, Colorado, and eight new restaurants in El Paso, Texas, over the next several years.