- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Canton. Mass. – Dunkin’ Donuts has signed a multi-unit store development agreement with existing franchise group, OKD Holdings, to develop 13 new restaurants throughout Oklahoma City. The first of the planned restaurants will open in 2015.
Together, this team led by second generation Dunkin' Donuts franchisee Misha Goli and his partners will manage and oversee the company's daily operations for each restaurant. Goli currently owns four restaurants throughout Oklahoma City.
Dunkin' Donuts' new look includes four distinct restaurant design options for franchisees, each featuring variations in layout, color schemes, graphics, textures, furniture and/or lighting, and allows franchisees to select individual elements from any of the four options, creating a restaurant design that reflects their personal tastes and preferences, and best serves their specific restaurant size and location. Dunkin' Donuts also offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas and universities, as well as other retail environments.