- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Brands Group said Tuesday it has signed agreements to develop 25 new Dunkin' Donuts and two Baskin-Robbins in Louisiana over the next several years.
Cities targeted for development include Baton Rouge, Shreveport and New Orleans.
"The state of Louisiana has been a priority growth market for Dunkin' Brands in 2011 and we're excited to expand our footprint in Baton Rouge, Shreveport and New Orleans," said Grant Benson, VP franchising and market planning, Dunkin' Brands.
Dunkin' Donuts said it is also looking to develop restaurants in Lake Charles, Lafayette, Monroe and Alexandria.