- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- What the CFO Needs to Know: Energy & Sustainability
- In the Spotlight: Walgreens Net Zero Energy Store
- Mexico’s Tiendas Soriana in Latin America’s biggest distributed solar deal
New York -- Sixty-percent of retailers have energy management systems within their site portfolios, but only 46% have a formal energy management strategy in place.
Those are among the findings of a survey conducted by Ecova, a total energy and sustainability management company. In other survey findings, 44% of the respondents said they currently benchmark their portfolio or sites, and 21% have applied for the Energy Star label for their portfolio.
The survey was conducted live, during a Chain Store Age Webinar, “Saving Resources and Increasing Your Bottom Line: Four Steps to Make it Work,” sponsored by Ecova.
Click here to hear the archived webinar.