- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Washington, D.C. — ICSC has named EDENS the winner of two gold awards for its Mosaic development in Fairfax, Va. The awards were for the ICSC United States Gold Design and Development Award in the categories of New Development and Sustainable Design. ICSC announced the winners at the annual Retail Green and CenterBuild Conference in Phoenix.
Recognized with 22 Best of DC Shopping awards since opening last fall, The 1.9-million-sq.-ft. Mosaic is a LEED Silver-certified urban neighborhood development. The urban grid design features 500,000 square feet of national and local retail, 1,000 residential units, 112 LEED-certified townhomes, a 148-room boutique hotel, 73,000 square feet of Class-A office space, 4,000 parking spaces, as well as two parks and additional open space for neighborhood festivals, performances, and gatherings.