- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Dallas — Corner Bakery Café ended 2013 with a multi-unit restaurant development agreement to open eight new restaurants in the Sacramento area with a new franchise partner, East Bay restaurants of Pleasanton, Calif.
East Bay owns and operates 48 Burger King and seven Taco Bell restaurants. The group of veteran restaurant operators plans to open its first Corner Bakery in 2014 and the remaining seven over the next five years.
The East Bay agreement raises the total of Corner Bakery restaurants under development to more than 300.
Corner Bakery Café currently has more than 160 company-owned and franchised locations around the country.